Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The brains of an OX

I create a whole new blog, publish my first post, get all kicked about the whole issue and then BOOM...I forget my username!!!! I login to my blog 60 times a day to see if my blog magically appears on the dashboard. But no, I am in denial that I might have another username; this fact having been repeatedly pointed out to me by a friend who tried to see what the problem was.
I WAS LOGGING IN WITH THE WRONG USERNAME!!!!

So this basically boils down to the fact that there is someone else inside my brain. How else could I have 2 usernames with the same password?? EXPLAIN!!!

Ahhh..the pigheadedness of an alter ego!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sita said...

All my id's regardless of what ever id's they are, (blogger, email, yahoo, msn, music india online, orkut, hi5, raaga, you get the idea) have the same password, and username. They have remained unchanged since my age of ten, seven years ago, till one week ago, when I realised mypassword was too silly for a password.

As for the blog, I hate saying this, but I told ya so! ;)

3:57 AM  
Blogger The Abyss said...

eesss, I have the same usernames and passwords but I magically created a new username! And yes...you told me so!!!!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter