Friday, June 10, 2005

Ode to roomie

This post is dedicated to my room-mate, who does alot more than just existing.

Babe, this is for those moments of silence,
for those silent dinners,
for all those sad excuses for movies that we suffered,
for biting each other ears off talking,
for those conversations where words were secondary,
for brutally honest unbiased opinions,
for times when you couldn't keep your fingers out of the dishes,
for making every moment last - for making us realise that the moment was worth being captured,
for bursting my bubbles,
for wanting to help me commit murder,
for being my cushion when I didn't even know I was going to fall,
for times when we couldn't stop laughing even when the reason had vanished,
for all that was exclusively our's,

for just being you! I'll miss you...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww..
cute:)

3:09 PM  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

"For wanting to help me commit murder"
Hey i think thats my old roomie...hehehe co incidence?

1:05 AM  
Blogger El Goofydom said...

...where did the farts go...did they get censored??? or is it like any kind of smoke is banned from the screens now???

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Abyss said...

@rhea: Thanx..I am trying to convince her to come back!!

@Iyer: total coincidence. Did you guys murder anyone? We are still in the process of planning!!

@goofy: That was a pathetic excuse for a smartass comment. This post means alot to me and no offense but if you don't have anything decent to say, I suggest you keep BS to yourself.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers to her! hic:D....Australopithecus

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter