Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sad, very very sad

Few more months to graduation and guess what I am learning. C'mon give it a try!!
I'll tell you - How to add 'suffixes' and 'prefixes' to words. Ohhh ohhh...no that's not the end of it. You are already given credit for doing Anatomy and Physiology and 2 years dogging the doctors at a hospital and then AFTER that you learn how "build" medical words!!!

RIDDAMNDICULOUS!!
These freaking Yanks in all their 'whiteness' don't have any grey matter...Because it's all white terrain! Although, they wouldn't really MIND having some colour (yes I spelt it with a 'u'..sue me!) coz they believe in equal opportunities...even though that's all in the head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sita said...

I actually think that's quite interesting..
"make your own words"
Dayumn! I could make a whole dictionary of new words and call it Sita's Dictionary and have every school kid detest me, the way I detested the guy who made the Oxford (Mini) Dictionary.
Sadists! I had to carry the thing to school everyday for a whole damn year, what's worse is that we used it hardly twice!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger The Abyss said...

Yes and as revenge all those sadists should be made to play scrabble 7hrs at a stretch! Go die..buggers!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Australopithecus said...

and u can tell ppl they have vague disease like lymphosarcoma of the intestine...man i used that so much in my anti cancer drugs wallah paper..eg: bleomycin is used in treatment of lymphosarcoma of intestine

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Abyss said...

I think lymphosarcoma of the skull sounds better, no? Direct adaptation from Munnabhai MBBS!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter