Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Found my way back

Through the boredom, confusion, emptiness, worthlessness and basic crap of life I have found my way back. To add to the ever-greying content of this blog, I shall update all you clinically bored souls with the latest sordid details in my life!!

1. The animated polar bear in my cellphone (which is by default) was actually christened by my 11yr old cousin. Polar bear's name is "Popie."

2. I am $200 richer for no reason. I have a generous family.

3. Showed up in the wrong class (late) on the wrong day and asked random prof what class he was teaching. Kicked self in butt.

4. Showed up to work 30 min early in the morning and 2 hrs early in the night.
(Note: Detail 3 and 4 happened on the same day. Thus proved that I have an acute chronological malfunction going on.)

5. I have 7 more hrs to go and I am already bored. Khat-Mal ki jay ho!!

6. I am experiencing "graduating senior syndrome." I don't give a damn anymore.

7. Went to the mall and ended up buying the map of Italy!!

This is it. I win the "boringest life award" hands down. However, competitors are very welcome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Australopithecus said...

boring life award?..we are actually reading this..so..I will aslo enter in competition!
would a wild pig's life be boaring?

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wild pigs life may be boaring..but a grizzly's life would be just bearable :D hehe

Xcentric

6:37 AM  
Blogger The Abyss said...

No Finch Darling!! We have 2 winners ahead of us already (read 1st 2 comments).

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter