Friday, October 07, 2005

Life Disconnected

Life seems to have gotten stuck somewhere. It doesn't seem to be moving forward any. It's like there's a paperjam in the "quality control office" up there - and I don't think they even use paper.

I want to travel by train for the rest of my life. Really, it's the funnest thing ever. Airplanes suck and give you cabin fever. And flu.

I am bankrupt. I also have to much limit on my credit cards. Someone is setting me up - I need financial bodyguards.

FYI - I get my coffee free these days from Starbucks. I have become a regular!

2 Comments:

Blogger Australopithecus said...

FREE! Did someone say free coffee?elaborate kindly.
now i just have to catch some one to get meciggies for free and im all set for life.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! coffee from Starbucks and you say you are broke. NIce to know that after the Heypee B'day trip.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter