Friday, December 16, 2005

Licence to torture

Peoples..I am done!! 3 years of the most nonsensical and irrelevant classes. 1 year of heartbreaks (yes, breaks). 1 year of confusion. And I am finally done.

I take the "walk" this Saturday and although I am still in shock I think I am happy..and a littal excited. Being excited only works if you DON'T think of the money you drained just to get a 8 1/2 x 10 piece of paper with your name in some stylish font! All said and done I now have an official license to tell people that they are obese by 0.5kg..ahhh the cheap thrills!!

Unfortunately, family (by blood) will not be able to make it, but the family I have here are more than anyone can ask for. R, R, P, S..you guys are the best, MUAH!!

Seetay, if you haven't been here in a while look out for pics from the ceremony. Moi plans to post!

Hopefully, all interesting things should happen now that coll is done. Hopefully, I should start posting more often. Hopefully, I shall win the lottery and get the Nobel Prize for doing so!

Ummeed se hi to duniya kaayam hai!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats :D...party kab?...No Bell prize (boletho Ghanta bhi nahin milta katte)

5:10 AM  
Blogger Sita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeyyyyyy!
now that you're graduating and getting a better job, save up for my iPod.
*gringrin*
i see no pics, btw.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Site Counter